It’s a small city, in a small country, for small people (well, we are not so tall). Among those who’ve seen it in person, the conclusion is Phnom Penh is the city of imagination, and the only one that can truly be described as unique. Its magical scenery is fascinating and breathtaking at first sight. It is the city of fairy tale.
Now let me describe the reasons why Phnom Penh is considered as the city of imagination :
- You use your imagination to imagine those dusty-unpaved roads as natural foggy roads.
- You use your imagination to imagine the highly death number of trafic accident as the methode of reducing the number of population.
- You use your imagination to imagine the costly medical care as the strategy of reducing poverty (Poors don’t have money to go to the hospital, they die)
- You use your imagination to imagine those plastic bags piles up on the roads and in the rivers as the art plastic performance.
- You use your imagination to imagine the noise pollution from karaoke parlors at 2 a.m., barking dogs at 4 a.m., and construction workers at 6 a.m as a night opéra.
- You use your imagination to imagine everything!!!