Cambodia is small and beautiful with lots of bizarre things to do and explore, and there’s absolutely no reason why you should live and die in the same place where you were born.
Now let’s take a quick test to find out if Cambodia fits you best:
- During the lunch break, Cambodian prefer drinking ice tea or fruit shake. After work, a glass of wine is preferable.
- Cliffy coastal with tropical beach is often chosen for the weekend holidays.
- The favorite hobbies are a bit various. Cambodian may love going out on the town for drinks and dancing, or biking around the city or having a good book at the historic monuments.
- What opic are you most passionate about? Art? Philosophy? These are Cambodia.
- Artistic and fun describe Cambodia perfectly.
- Going to the rooftop party and having deep conversation about everything appeal the activities of Cambodian.
- If you could describe life in one phrase, what would it be? Life is an art, life is a journey?
Cambodian aren’t an individual or isolated type. They love being with friends or family talking about their difficulties, life, love. They enjoys the finer things in life, and love to surround themself with beautiful things. Cambodian give a deep appreciation for urban architecture. Cambodian would perhaps be described as a modernist, who appreciates culture and diversity, but enjoys the comforts of a simple decorated home and green living open space.
I live in the most peaceful period in human history. It’s the best moment to live a life on the planet. Never before have so few people fight each other. Most people want harmony. The world is working very hard together to keep each other fed and safe. I live in the most educated, literate period in human history. More knowledge has been piled-up and stored in the past 20 years. Most of us could live a long, long time. Life expectancy has never been as long as it is now. That means more time to meet each other, help each other, and figure out how to make it a better world for everyone. The greatest things offered like this; who wants to die?
You do not know the feeling of dying in young age. I’m only 23, so there are still many things to be explored. I know everyone dies, everything dies, nothing lasts forever. I am not afraid of dying. I know everything could happen. I dare to across the street or walking out of my house without hesitating. Why would I be afraid of fading away?
It all started just over 2 weeks ago I had a seriously stomach pain followed by my whole body getting weaker until I pee blood. After that I haven’t been right. I went to visit the doctor. I was suspected to have a cancer. It was like a nightmare I couldn’t really explain and living through something like this. I am writing this because I want to share hope to those who are going through the same hardships as I am right now. I was super scared at first. I cried, and cried. I could not eat anything and it was that I was not able to eat but I didn’t want to eat. My health got worse. My friends had made a joke to comfort me. My dad search all the traditional herbs for me. My mum visits all the best doctors for more advice! My brothers and sisters google for food which kill cancer. After seeing all these tireless works for me, it gives me hope! I know if I fight, I will make it through. No matter what the result is, I am not losing hope.